Facing a Dying Nation
Notice: It is necessary for public health and because the many nuclear reactors are venting radioactive gases and steam at nights and on weekends that all residents must stay inside at nights and on weekends. Especially hard hit are the cities listed in YRTW ELE. See the latest Your Radiation This Week for the most recent list of contaminated cities. – Bob Nichols
See the entire series at tinyurl.com/YRTW-TheSeries
Read the entire article here.
Read the entire article here.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2017: Reproduce and distribute. Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at email@example.com
Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner, a Veterans Today columnist, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper and a frequent contributor to various online publications.
He reports on war, politics and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant.
You are encouraged to write Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel: Your Radiation This Week
For updates via periodic email notification, Subscribe to:
Do you own research. Draw your own conclusions. Read the “Notes and Sources” also. START WITH THE SCIENCE
- YRTW ELE 9 and 10 – Total Gamma Radiation – THE RAD IN AMERICA
- YRTW ELE 7 and 8 – Total Gamma Radiation – THE RAD IN AMERICA
- YRTW SOL 5 and 6 – Gamma Radiation Report – Short and to the point, the Sievert measurement informs all residents of eminent danger. Very democratic, that.
- YRTW SOL 3 and 4 – Gamma Radiation Report – New York City more Radioactive than Tokyo Japan
- YRTW SOL 1 and 2 – Gamma Radiation Report – See the List. Is your city on the List or close by?
- YRTW No 89 and 90 Breakout! Nuclear Radiation Down – Again! What’s Up?
- YRTW 87 and 88 – Evacuation and Extinction – we need to talk about this. This is a very real likelihood for us all.
- YRTW No 85 and 86 – Years worth of dead reindeer bones litter the vast Central Arctic plain in Alaska. Several years ago in 2010 the herd numbered 70,000 animals
- YRTW No 83 and 84 – Take all necessary precautions – 65 Cities are Reporting Radiation Above 1,000 CPM
- YRTW No 81 and 82 – Nuclear War Continues Relentlessly – 59 Cities are Reporting Radiation Above 1,000 CPM – Take all necessary precautions
- YRTW No 79 and 80 – Well, Well, what do you know!? Forlorn little old Bismark, ND, sits up there guarding the country’s border. Against what?
- YRTW No 77 and 78 – Listed in Counts per Minute by EPA, a Count is one Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument
- YRTW No 75 and 76 – The [Rad] unit either reported publicly; or it failed to do so 100% of the time. It can’t do both. Of course, it may be falsified.
- YRTW No 73 and 74 – Undeclared Nuclear War Continues – Radiation in the US Soars
- YRTW No 71 and 72 – The Contagion is after your Dog
- YRTW – Poisoned Air For All … no one is excluded…
- YRTW No 69 and 70 – Radiation in the US Soars
- YRTW No 67 and 68 – Still, all reporting cities are above normal.
- YRTW No 65 and 66 – and POLL QUESTIONS
- YRTW No 65 and 66 – Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is one Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument
- YRTW – RADIATION ALERT in Phoenix AZ
- YRTW No 64 – No action has been taken by the US Government, nor is it expected. They are the biggest Cowards of all.
- YRTW No 62 and 63 – Count – 30 Cities Reporting Above 1,000 CPM. Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM 
- YRTW No 61 – Surprise! Again the top spot in the Race to their Doom is Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- YRTW No 60 – You are a Target for this campaign of random murder and sickness.
- YRTW No 59 – Bees Bugs and Ocean Life are Goners too
- YRTW No 58 – What’s this? … WE’RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT
- YRTW No 57 – Colorado Springs exceeded 1,000 CPM of Total Beta and Gamma Radiation for 151 hours this week.
- YRTW 56 – All week long Colorado Springs, Colorado; Little Rock, Arkansas and Raleigh, North Carolina changed First, Second and Third Place many times.
- YRTW No 55 – War Crimes In Progress
- YRTW No 54 – There is no way to recover from these kinds of exposures
- YRTW No 53 – Cities over 1,000 CPM Doubled in this edition
- YRTW No 52 – Dodge the Rads (Radiation) It’s dangerous out there
- YRTW #51 – Miami Florida is in First place in the countdown to the end of time.
- YRTW No 47, 48, 49 and 50 – Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads – it’s dangerous out there.
- YRTW No 1-5 ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FROM EAST TO WEST AND NORTH TO SOUTH – THIS WAS YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK- LAST YEAR
- YRTW No 46 – Have a wonderful radioactive week
- YRTW No 45 – Click for the list of America’s most Radioactive Cities
- YRTW No 44 -The highest radiation reporting city is listed first, the least radioactive city reporting is listed last
- YRTW No 43 – Have a wonderful radioactive weekend
- YRTW No 42 -Have a wonderful radioactive weekend
- YRTW No 41 – The highest radiation reporting city over 1000 CPM is listed first – the least radioactive city over 1000 CPM reporting is listed last
- YRTW No 40 – NEWSFLASH: US BIRTHRATE PLUNGES – SEE BELOW
- YRTW No 39 – Thirty American cities topped 1000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 38 – Good luck on keeping your friends or kids out of the Rad snow. Have them check out #RadSnow and #DodgeRadsNow — it might help.
- YRTW No 37 – Thirty-one American cities topped 1000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 36 – The problem of flammable rocks mixed with or next to the garbage dump is not solvable in this lifetime OR EVER
- YRTW No 35 – The Rad report from EPA and all the historical Rad records are totally gone
- YRTW No 34 – Thirty-nine (39) American cities topped 1,000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 33 – That means the list of potential Perps starts with all nuclear capable countries – including the US.
- YRTW No 32 – Thirty-two (32) American cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 31 – Are we under attack? Yes, we are…
- YRTW No 30 – The nuclear pulse in America happened again – Target Denver Colorado
- YRTW No 29 – US Abandons St Louis, Missouri to the nuclear contagion
- YRTW No 28 – Thirty-two cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week. Another Nine cities are clustered between 999 and 900 CPM
- YRTW No 27 – Presumably it [the missing radiation] did not go to the Moon; therefore, it is on Earth somewhere
- YRTW No 26 – 41 cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week, up from Thirty-three (33) cities in Your Rad Weather two weeks ago
- YRTW No 25 – The radiation Count is up yet again, America – Can 3,000 CPM be far behind?
- YRTW No 24 – 33 US Cities Over 1000 CPM During Sept 2015
- YRTW No 23 – UNACKNOWLEDGED NUCLEAR EVENT SWEEPS NORTHERN MIDWEST IN THE US
- YRTW No 22 – I know of no variety of Humans immune to radiation
- YRTW No 21 -Something spread radiation all over the country
- YRTW No 20 – Three cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week in Your Rad Weather This Week
- YRTW No 19 – The Lethality from a specific release goes up for 35 years…
- YRTW No 18 – Can 1,000 CPM be far behind? We’ll see. Stick with Bob Nichols on “YRTW” on VT – I’ll keep you advised…
- YRTW No 17 – Use these report numbers as your Starting Point in adding up your daily – monthly and annual exposure …
- YRTW No 16 – … the radiation levels and the Lethality move in opposite directions, the Lethality of the Rad goes UP for 35 years…
- YRTW No 15 – Take all appropriate precautions and actions. It is dangerous out there
- YRTW No 14 – 173.8 Times Normal Radiation at a city in the US…
- YRTW No 13 – Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and don’t forget to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!
- YRTW No 12 – Welcome Pittsburgh to America’s Most Radioactive Cities List
- YRTW No 11 – What is the normal Level of Radiation
- YRTW No 10 – Radioactive water, or Tritium, is a condition of their existence – It’s Nasty Stuff.
- Radioactive Tank No 9 Comes Limping Home
- YRTW No 9 -This is what everybody says, they are wrong of course, Nuclear Armageddon has already happened, probably sometime in the 1980’s
- YRTW No 8 -… the EPA acted decisively by shutting down the reporting functions of hundreds of radiation monitoring stations…
- YRTW No 7 – Last week a reader asked a question about Cesium137 in the atmosphere and air travel
- YRTW No 6 – These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States and in your neighborhood.
- YRTW No 5 – Can Big Smashed Reactors be Repaired, Ever?
- YRTW No 4 – When Less is More
- YRTW No 3 – … is premeditated random murder, in my opinion and others.
- YRTW No 2 – Have a good Radiation Day today
- YRTW No 1 – The radiation measurements are much higher today than years ago
‘All nuclear reactors leak all of the time – some more than others – ON PURPOSE’
SINCE MARCH 2011
Be Alarmed and BE ALARMING! Tell your friends and neighbors; your governments already know.
Remember remember…. Something is terribly wrong with the anti-nuclear movement, isn’t it? All Nuclear Reactors Leak all of the time, some more than others — ON PURPOSE. Continue to Dodge The Rads.