Total Gamma Radiation Colorado Springs 2006 to 2017: 826,747,236 CPM. Facing a Dying Nation
Are you in a city that gets a Million Counts of Radiation a Week? First, how on earth are you going to find out? That is a secret, isn’t it? Radiation?
The nearby Targeted Population of US nuclear power plants is 160,876,377 people by the official 2010 US Census with a measured 2,095,396,838 [that’s Billion]CPM YTD in 2018.
See NEW DATA in the Colorado Springs, Colorado Radiation History 2006 – 2017, and the 2018 Annualized Rate of Gamma Rad.
The increase this week, June 30 to July 7, 2018 was a high 78,375,707 cpm. An increase in only a week that is way too high a price to pay in deaths and lost health by those who breathe……
[read the full Executive Summary in the Bob Nichols VeteransToday column]
Conclusion. The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
Colorado Springs, CO. Radiation History 2006 – 2017 NEW DATA
2018 Annualized Rate of Gamma Rad: 84,260,289 CPM, a Decrease of 235,267 CPM since January 1, 2018.
2017 Annual Rad CPM: 84,495,556 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2016 Annual Rad CPM: 85,154,664 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2015 Annual Rad CPM: 81,746,223 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2014 Annual Rad CPM: 77,531,924 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2013 Annual Rad CPM: 84,817,423 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2012 Annual Rad CPM: 85,323,100 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2011 Annual Rad CPM: 78,015,071 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 568,266 CPM
2010 Annual Rad CPM: 76,610,646 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 598,878 CPM
2009 Annual Rad CPM: 79,872,468 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 1,278,274 CPM
2008 Annual Rad CPM: 93,502,028 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 2,183,901 CPM
2007 Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
2006 Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
Total Gamma Radiation Colorado Springs 2006 to 2017: 826,747,236 CPM.
[Note: It is not really 11 years, just 9 years, data was WITHHELD for 2006 and 2007.]
Other Resources: Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC dot com, an LLC.
3. These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015
4. Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
5. “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016
6. “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
7. “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
8. EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”
9. “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016
10. “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California, ” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
11. Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why () .”
12. “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968.
13. It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
14. sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
15. Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses – map
16. “In [a] first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,”
17. Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:04PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry.
18. Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Plutonium particle in lung tissue: “The black star in the middle of this picture shows the tracks made by alpha rays emitted from a particle of plutonium-239 in the lung tissue of an ape. The alpha rays do not travel very far, but once inside the body, they can penetrate more than 10,000 cells within their range. This set of alpha tracks (magnified 500 times) occurred over a 48-hour period” (Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39). 19
19. “De la guerre nucléaire” Maurice, E. ANDRE, nuclear officer (NBCR or nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological exclusive function) Captain Commander, retired. Addendum by Dr. Paolo Scampa.
20. University of Arkansas disposes of wastewater
21. Banner picture by the NY Times. Fire
22. Total Gamma Radiation – Year to Date 2017.7 November 18, 2017, VeteransToday. Here.
23. 30 year old radioactive dead tree at Chernobyl. Very dead. Very radioactive, like millions of others there and around the world. https://outoftheboxscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chernobyl-Dead-Trees-Photo-By-Beatrice-Lundborg
24. Amusing Planet, VIP observers watching the spectacle during Operation Greenhouse at Enewetak Atoll, 1951. http://www.amusingplanet.com/2008/07/how-to-watch-nuclear-explosion.html
25. Al Gore Lied, The United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) lowers the Boom on Al Gore’s Big Lie that the humble, beneficial gas – CO2 – causes global warming https://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/28/al-gore-lied/
26. Did you ever think how much Rad U235 or Rad Plutonium 239 is vaporized in a detonation of a nuclear weapon? Bob Nichols, June 11, 2017. Very little, actually. https://yourradiationthisweek.org/2017/06/11/did-you-ever-think-how-much-rad-u235-or-rad-plutonium-239-is-vaporized-in-a-detonation-of-a-nuclear-weapon/
27. CPM or Counts per Minute is the radiation measuring system used by RadNet, a directorate of the EPA.
28. See the Wind flow! “This map shows you the delicate tracery of wind flowing over the US.” FERNANDA VIÉGAS MARTIN WATTENBERG, See the moving map showing the wind. http://hint.fm/wind/
29. MILLION A WEEK CLUB No 6 – California’s Boosted Fires, By Bob Nichols, December 30, 2017 https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/30/million-a-week-club-no-6-californias-boosted-fires/
[Read the entire article in the Bob Nichols Veterans Today column, see more charts, graphs and maps in the Million a Week Club | Your Radiation This Week video channel, read more and see the library of Bob Nichols articles, including Fukushima since 2011 in the Your Radiation This Week blog and retweet @YourRads.]
This is a public service message brought to you and yours via Lucy Occupy & Friends in compliance with stated copyright permission because ‘When you are censored, we are censored; when we are censored, you are censored, when they area censored, we are censored…” therefore WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW, SO BE IT.
Continue to #DodgeTheRads and share like there’s no tomorrow.