“As far as I know this information has never been published before to an Unclassified general circulation audience.”
Alert: The Table has changed: It is a VT Table and more capable; all columns are Sortable. Click on the triangle symbols to Sort Columns. “Sorting” by Columns is only available on the Veterans Today Website. Two Annual Total Gamma and Betas Columns were added July 29, 2017.
TOTAL ANNUAL GAMMA and TOTAL ANNUAL BETA columns are from actual records for the entire year 2012. EPA records Rad Data 24/7/365. More than 1.7 million records were searched to accumulate these Total Amounts. The symbol “-0-” means No Record was available for a particular city.
Show 10 entries
[See the entire Table of Poisoned American Cities and read the rest of the article here.]
YRTW ELE Naming Convention
The XR series include the TOTAL ANNUAL GAMMA and TOTAL ANNUAL BETA reported CPMs for reporting cities.
Be prepared for a shock, these Annual Rad Counts are really big radiation numbers. The numbers are your annual exposure to the Rad. How much you already absorbed is really hard to find out. The Nuke Labs know how to do it, of course; but they aren’t telling unclassified residents.
Good Day! This is “Your Radiation This Week ” for the Radiation High readings for the year 2012. These are the recorded Total Gamma Radiation and Beta Radiation Highs that affected people around the States.
YRTW ELE is published every two weeks on Saturday. ELE is an acronym for “Extinction Level Event.” The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction. I can’t say it any plainer than that. The next publication dates are September 23 and October 7, 2017 on the road to Extinction.
…It’s time to move on. All I can say about the Rad of the past is that the Rad Lethality gets worse the longer the Rad has time to “cook”. This Property of Rad cannot be changed.
All of life on Earth is radioactive by now and it only took about 70 years. This a planetary Death Sentence for all. Everyone is included. There is no way out.
There are 1,946 radioactive isotopes according to the Oak Ridge Nuclear Weapons Lab. In the Earth’s atmosphere all are produced by nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants. There are no other sources.
Lethality is the power to kill and injure. It is measured by humans in deaths and in calculations.
The perfectly odd thing about radiation is the Lethality goes up while the radioactivity goes down. That has killed many a person who only counted the radioactivity…..
This is perfectly logical when you recognize radioactive Isotopes change from one Isotope to another for billions of years. The Isotope Uranium changes to Plutonium and many others.
Plutonium is the ultimate killing machine. So bad that the Medical Director of the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, Dr. John Gofman, said “Plutonium 239 is the most dangerous substance in the universe.”
Lethality is why the United States decided to make bombs from Plutonium and to drop them on humans. Nuke weapons are a good way to kill lots of people.
Coming up soon. Trying to have kids? The Fertility Rate in the States is Clobbered by the unrelenting Rads attack on Sperm and Eggs, not to mention Zygotes and Fetuses.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
- Your Radiation This Week channel on YouTube.com
- Follow Bob Nichols on Blog, Twitter and Nichols on Nuclear playlist on YouTube now
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2017: Reproduce and distribute. Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources and Notes
- The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder.
- The EPA based reporting of NETC, an LLC.
- These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
- CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015.
- “South Korea plans energy U-turn away from coal, nuclear,” By Jane Chung | SEOUL, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-energy-idUSKBN18V0EH
Share… Subscribe…for periodic email updates…
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS in 2012 YRTW No 26X
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS in 2011 YRTW No 30XR
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS in 2011 YRTW No 24X
This is a public service message brought to you and yours by Lucy Occupy & Friends because WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW and for that WE ARE RESPONSIBLE. Continue to #DodgeTheRads — you know why! Sign up for updates!